Business Performance Management
In order for an organisation to prosper in competitive market places, it must be committed to a consistent and structured approach to analysing, monitoring and proactively managing those factors in all areas of the organisation that are critical to its success.
To support this process of performance management, KatAlyst have developed an integrated approach, using standard frameworks such as the Balanced Scorecard, EFQM Excellence Model and ISO 9000:2000.
In line with our principles, we bring together the combination of relevant skills and experience necessary to help develop and deliver a tailored set of initiatives based around the most appropriate framework. Specific elements include:
- Business strategy review
- Definition agreement on the relevant performance management approach
- Project management
- Process mapping, review and re-engineering
- Cultural change
We believe that people matter and promote an inclusive approach that generates advantages to both the organisation and its staff. We therefore work with clients to:
- review business strategy objectives and existing culture to identify the most appropriate framework
- identify processes and training required to support the introduction of an agreed performance management framework, paying special attention to cultural and change issues
- draw on specialist techniques as required e.g. facilitated workshops, project management
- integrate fully with existing business priorities and initiatives
- support the organisation in the rollout of the chosen approach ensuring that all lessons learned are fed back
- provide on-going support
Please contact us for further information and to discuss your needs.
Business Performance Management | Business Strategy | Integrated Healthcare Management | Motivation Organisational Development
| People-Related Consultancy | Project Management | Staff Development