In order to set the framework for a stable and effective organisation capable of maximising the potential of staff, the organisation structure should be reviewed regularly and updated to reflect the findings. To support this process, we have developed an integrated approach to organisational development geared to achieve maximum results.
In line with our principles, we bring together the combination of relevant skills and experience necessary to help develop and deliver a tailored set of initiatives to properly support business change. Specific elements include:
- Organisation structure review
- Job Definitions
- Skills gap analysis
- Recruitment campaigns
- Culture surveys
- Review working practices
- Review business strategy objectives and identify potential gaps and inefficiencies in the current organisation and document and agree a revised organisation
- Identify staff related initiatives required to support the new organisation including attention to specific culture, ethos and communication issues
- Drawing on specialist techniques as required e.g. facilitated workshops
- Fully integrated with staff training and development objectives and programmes
Please contact us for further information and to discuss your needs.
Business Performance Management | Business Strategy | Integrated Healthcare Management | Motivation Organisational Development
| People-Related Consultancy | Project Management | Staff Development